EU Data Protection Change
The club is ensuring it complies with the EU regulation on data protection that comes in to law on Friday 25 May 2018.
As part of the process active members of BKJJA will be contacted to provide formal consent on how they wish to be contacted. If you wish to complete the document now please print off this document, complete it and pass it to a coach before Friday 25 May 2018.
New members will complete newly designed forms that include a consent section.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means groups or organisations that hold data on you have to follow various data protection principles.
The personal information held needs to
* Be used fairly and lawfully
* Be used for limited, specifically stated purposes
* Be used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
* Be accurate
* Be kept no longer than is absolutely necessary
* Be kept safe and secure
* Not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
The link in the image advises on how the policy affects the public.
The club's governing body NAKMAS is helping the club to be GDPR compliant. The changes and actions needed will be completed by Friday May 25 2018.
NAKMAS is also ensuring it is fully GDPR compliant by the due date.