Time To Get Ready For The Outdoor Sessions!
The club is starting outdoor sessions from Easter Saturday 3rd April. Adult students and parents and guardians of under 18 students need to be aware of the precautions the club is taking to keep students, spectators and coaches safe before, during and after classes.
Please review this web page
The club is running sessions outdoors as follows:
* Outdoor sessions require students and spectators to wear appropriate clothing for the weather; participants must take precautions including hats and sun creams to protect themselves from the sun
* Participants and spectators must self-assess before coming to any activities – being aware of any symptoms and staying away as necessary. If you feel ill with Covid like symptoms or have been in contact with someone with Covid please do not attend a session
*Temperature checks will be done prior to a session starting. Those that the equipment identifies as having a high temperature cannot train or spectate. A person identified by the club as having a high temperature will be advised to seek medical advice * Spectators and participants must be prepared to continue to adhere to legal gathering limits before and after any activities, acting responsibly and limiting transmission risk wherever possible. * Participants are choosing to take part in a modified version of the BKJJA syllabus and lesson plans, including any relevant Covid-19 measures, and will comply with these measures as a condition of participation. * All members need to ensure membership/insurance are up to date to be able to participate in sessions * Spectators are only allowed for the supervision of U-18s (for safeguarding) and that they must remain socially distanced from other households
* Where any fees are due they should be made using contactless methods whenever possible. Cash is accepted and is best presented using an envelope with details of the fee on the outer of the envelope. The BKJJA's payment register must be correctly completed
* A register to help with NHS Track and Trace must be completed. A QR code will allow people to advise they have attended or spectated using the NHS app. Contact details for each party at the session must be placed on the register .
* Adult students – one coach with five adults
* Adults are able to do pad and kick shield work work (masks to be worn by the adult holding the pads etc.)
* Under 18 students – one coach with up to fifteen students
* Adult and junior students can be at the same session (no mixing unless they are in the same household)