Update from NAKMAS 30 November
Our governing body, NAKMAS, has issued new information regarding mask use being compulsory from today (Tuesday 30 Nov) in England. You can see the article here https://nakmas.org.uk/coronavirus
If you have any queries or issues please contact a club coach
An extract from the information is:
There is currently no official stance on wearing face coverings once more in leisure settings but of course if there are crowded areas, it would be recommended.
· Continue to follow your own club risk assessment – providing it has been thoroughly prepared and reviewed as necessary, it should be protecting you and your members.
· There is absolutely no reason to be wearing masks/face coverings during training. However, if pad wearers/holders feel more comfortable doing so, they should continue.
· Visitors and older students in communal areas, should be advised to wear face masks if possible. PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH HIDDEN DISABILITIES AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHO ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS PRACTICE AND THIS SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
· Sanitisation of hands, equipment etc, should be continued as standard.
· If a student or anyone in the family has a positive result, or symptoms, they must stay away from classes until the incubation period has passed, regardless of the local school rules. We cannot take risks as we bring together students of all ages and areas
The advice from NAKMAS is similar to that which we've had before.
The club has 6 sessions (Sat Dec 4, Sun Dec 5, Wed Dec 8, Sat Dec 11, Sun Dec 12, Mon Dec 13) left before closing for the Christmas and New Year break.
We will continue equipment and hand cleaning activities.
As the club uses venues owned and managed by other organisations the club will follow instructions from staff and owners at those facilities.
If you do have any queries or issues your coaches are available to help. You can use any method you prefer to contact a coach